This is Sherick & Bleier's 200th post on this blog. We want to thank you for reading and checking back to learn more about interesting developments in criminal law in Arizona and throughout the United States. Our goal is to create an engaging portal for dissemination and discussion of up-to-date legal issues in the criminal arena, and we're always striving to improve.
To celebrate, we thought we would post links to some of the most popular articles we've written throughout the last couple of years:
- Being a Criminal Defense Attorney Can Be a Dangerous Job
- French Politician Charged With “Aggravated Pimping” For Alleged Prostitution Ring Involvement
- Interesting Miranda Ruling By Ninth Circuit On Unambiguous Invocations Of Right To Counsel
- Kansas Court Finds Harsh Sex Offender Probation Cruel And Unusual Punishment
- Tucson Man Sentenced To 41 Months In Prison For Extorting El Guero Canelo Owners
Click through to check out these interesting articles. Thank you for a wonderful two years!